I wasn't sure what to write about, and I still really haven't figured it out, what to write about... There are so many things, I could make this an educational entry, or just another sad story about how life sucks and how i hate humanity, and how I could do a lot better with my life than what I am doing right now, but I still really haven't figured it out. I'm really just sitting here, with like seven tabs open, Red Hot Chili Peppers playing, and Facebook lingering around, waiting for my boyfriend to text me back, and wondering what I'm gonna do tomorrow. Dishes of course, a quick cleaning of the kitchen, and probably take a bunch of selfies.... But here I am, still stuck on what to write about.
Music And It's Affects:
Music. I am going to write about how music can affect a person. I love music. I listen to more music than watch TV or even movies. Music can take me out of a sense of depression, it can calm me down when I am angry, and it can make me wanna dance, mosh, or just jump around.
Music does so much good on the human brain. It's one of the only activities that involves using the entire brain. It also helps people gain strength in memory, from remembering beats, and lyrics. Music can also help reduce pain by 21%, because music can make someone feel they have the power, but it can also help someone relax and not focus on the things that are hurting them.
Music is like a cure all. It calms people down, hypes them up when they need a rush, and just fixes everything else in between. British and Italian scientists noticed when they gave people calming music it helped their heart rates go down, and breathing, when they listened to calming music. But when they were given something a little more intense their breathing and heart beats increased. It really does have a huge impact on your life. In all kinds of ways.
I'm tired, and done writing, but just know, that music is good for you. No matter what genre, style or group. Put your headphones in, crank it up, and relax. Don't let yourself suffer. Enjoy the music, and enjoy life. If your wanting more information about music and how it can help your immune system, and headaches, check my reference below, because it has more information.
References:
http://www.emedexpert.com/tips/mPusic.shtml
No comments:
Post a Comment