Friday, July 24, 2015

A Poem For A Post

We're Liars In Love

We lie to all we know,
Hiding our feelings deep inside,
Burying them with all we have,
Gasping for acceptance,
But gaining judgement,
He doesn't know,
But everyone else does,
They judge,
And can't accept,
Yet I don't leave,
Because I don't care.

I never cared what they thought,
You're mine,
And you're all I want,
All your flaws,
Your rebelliousness,
The darkness deep inside you,
Addicted, and lost,
Torn and drained,
Lost in this,
Whatever we are,
Neither of us really know,
Because we're too nervous to let any of it show,
We hide it all,
Every hug,
Every kiss,
When you grab my hand,
Even the looks lovers give,
You're my dirty little secret,
But I don't want to lose you.

I don't want to hide this,
I want to show you off with pride,
Who cares what they think,
We both obviously do,
Deep down inside,
Because I can't lose him either,
My dad,
For I'm too afraid of him,
And what he'd say,
But I want to keep you for another day,
And maybe never let you go,
You make my heart skip a beat,
I feel like i'm the prettiest,
The best,
But only when you're close,
When you're gone,
It's a totally different story.

When you're gone,
I'm dead inside,
I hate living,
I hate breathing,
I hate it all,
I can't just call,
They'll know,
And everything will show,
It won't be a secret anymore,
I'll lose you,
Never see you again,
I'll be broken all over again,
Most of the time it's just me,
Without you,
This love is destructive,
Miserable,
Torture,
But I don't leave,
I stay,
Because I hope for the day,
That maybe you won't be a secret anymore,
I'll share you to the world,
And you'll still be mine,
My favorite person to be around,
The one with emotional issues,
A gain in life I don't have,
Sharing your experiences,
And life struggles.

I'll watch you die before me,
Crying,
Carrying the pain,
Wishing we were closer to the same,
But cherishing everything you gave me,
The love,
The adventure,
Everything,
All I can do,
I know that you're there,
Whenever I need you,
I always miss you,
I just want to kiss you,
But you're gone,
Not forever,
But who knows when I can embrace you again,
And never let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment