I'm sure you have heard about the earthquake that is supposed to hit from Vancouver to Northern California. I know I have. We have been trained since we were young to hide under desks, or in door frames to survive the quake that will hit. But do you really think that this is gonna hit harder than any earthquake we are prepared for. Scientists predict that it could be anywhere form a 9.0 to the top of the Richter Scale which is 10.0. We should prepare ourselves for this, for all of it. Billions of dollars in damage, hundreds of thousands of lives will be lost, and there is nothing we can do about it. We are doomed. But when will it happen? No one knows. This is why they say prepare yourselves. It could happen tomorrow, and it could haven hundreds of years from now. No one knows.
I had to rant and ramble about this, because unpredictable things like this freak me out.
Don't panic, I think we're good for awhile. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment