Well, My Dear Bloggers,
I'm already annoyed because I can't find out how to change the name of my blog. I am sick and tired of seeing "About Me (Deavin Slayter)" and it says to go to settings, and me being a stupid blonde, I can't figure out where the hell settings are even at. I figured out how to change my picture, and name, now being The Death Fairy instead of Firefighter Girl, since my job at Harrisburg Fire is no more. Now, I am just a lazy mother fucker, living with my dad, hoping to get clean off of pot sometime soon, and become a productive person with a job in this weird world full of people that could really care less about everything I ramble on my blog, that I think I am going to come back to. Because sometimes I have things I want to say, yet I don't want to write them in my journal, because I want, well and hope that maybe someone will actually read this, and care about what I have to say for once.
Like how my best friend left for a treatment program. And I told him I wasn't going to cry, but I have cried a lot. I think about him all the time, and I miss him. I miss him a lot. I just want him to come back. I know that he is doing this for a good reason, but not having him to talk to, and not being able to talk to him, and him not being able to talk to me. We always talked, about everything. From video games, to relationships, and even our sex lives. He was that one person I could talk to about everything. I just miss my best friend. I miss going to his house and playing GTA V. I miss listening to him and his little brother fight over the stupidest stuff, I miss hearing his family have their little moments. I miss waking up in the morning to a message saying, "I'm coming over." I know he is gone for a good reason, but I just want him to come home. I just feel lucky that he took a selfie or two with me before he left. Now I have pictures to look at when I miss him. And sometimes it helps, to imagine that he isn't so far away. I love my little brother, because he is more than my best friend, he is my little brother, and he always will be.

No comments:
Post a Comment